Archive – News
- Initial tests for porting the Yi Jing Library to Windows PCs and Macs with Intel processors show positive results.
- Tests on new MAC computers with ARM processors are successful.
- Version 3.1 of the app is currently in the testing phase. The backup for all divinations is simple to use. With its help, the divinations can be easily exported to or imported from other devices.
- We have obtained the copyright for the French Perrot edition of “I Ging” by Richard Wilhelm. It will be published together with the French version of the app.
- The Yi Jing Library is now also available in Apple’s Chinese App Store! However, the Chinese market is still closed to our Android version.
- Thanks to proper and careful maintenance of search algorithms, our app is now more visible and easier to find.
- The Yi Jing Team has been reorganized. From now on, we will be focusing more on promoting the app on social media, in universities and other institutions. A forum is being built at the moment.
- The concordance function will not be developed due to technical reasons. It will instead be replaced by an Pleco Dictionaries.
- Publication of the first public release: Version 3.0 – A complete product with already 10 (ten) Yi Jing works that were digitized by us
- The Yi Jing can be consulted automatically or manually, the answer hexagrams can be interpreted and analyzed.
- Planned features for the next release: Concordance function: It shows where in the Yi Jing a certain character is used.
- Planned features for the next release: Export/Backup of user information
- A version for ARM Macs is planned for the beginning of 2021.